#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent first half, a big reason why we scored 3.

We have scored 13 goals in the last 4 away games with Jesus up front. He is doing well.

Sorry, I'm sure he's lovely, but he's absolutely fucking infuriating.

Just fucking score simple chances.
I get what you're trying to say, but the biggest criticism of him from my non-City supporting friends is that he only scores simple chances.

I understand why people are often frustrated with Gabby at times, but I think they often miss the point. There is so much more to his game than just finishing.

He could run his arse off for 90 minutes, only touch the ball a handful of times and still have a brilliant game. If you watch his movement without the ball he draws players in and creates space for others in the team to exploit.

He is definitely an asset to the team.

I get what you're trying to say, but the biggest criticism of him from my non-City supporting friends is that he only scores simple chances.

Well he seems to miss a one-on-one nearly every game at the moment, just pisses me. I'd say most of his goals aren't simple chances at all. At the moment he just delivers a dollop of jam on random occassions out of nowhere but we never get the bread and butter, give me the basics of scoring the one-on-ones and then I won't get annoyed when he scores a stunner at Burnley.

Calvert-Lewin can run around for 90minutes but hardly scores, that’s why he’s at Everton and not City

Jesus flatters to deceive - a really good run and cross for the first goal but when it’s money time he missed 2. 1 should have been a goals and one should have at least been on target

Maybe I’m being harsh but he not only needs to score, he need to look like scoring.

Calvert-Lewin can run around for 90minutes but hardly scores, that’s why he’s at Everton and not City

Jesus flatters to deceive - a really good run and cross for the first goal but when it’s money time he missed 2. 1 should have been a goals and one should have at least been on target

Maybe I’m being harsh but he not only needs to score, he need to look like scoring.
You're right.

You are being harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.