#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Jesus' wondergoal from the left wing, our strikers have scored 2 goals in the last 10 league games. Jesus' other one vs. Burnley and Aguero's tap in vs Southampton.

We have a serious, serious problem with creating chances for the strikers, but people would rather ignore Aguero's shit form and blame Jesus than look for the real problem.
We’ve become this team who gets it wide and dinks in shit floaty crosses... ALL GAME EVERY GAME.

Our strikers aren’t being serviced.

He’s no Sergio and never will be in my opinion. Does a lot of running around but little end product.

Outside of Jesus' wondergoal from the left wing, our strikers have scored 2 goals in the last 10 league games. Jesus' other one vs. Burnley and Aguero's tap in vs Southampton.

We have a serious, serious problem with creating chances for the strikers, but people would rather ignore Aguero's shit form and blame Jesus than look for the real problem.
Great summary. Yes, Jesus missed a sitter but thats the only look he had. We are sooooo slow in transition and they fuck around for an age around their area befoer dinking it to our small forwards. We miss the one twos and dart in that sterling and sane can do

He’s no Sergio and never will be in my opinion. Does a lot of running around but little end product.

I said something similar after Burnley, he is not a match winner at the top level.
That being said we have more issues that the strikers at present, we are slow and Lack creativity. Im personally fed up of Raz on the left and both the left footed attackers on the right, it makes us predictable. We need to beat a fullback on the outside and whip some low crosses in behind a defence. Jesus needs to get across the front of his marker to the front post and the opposing winger to the back post.

Marvin was right,sergio being out was a good thing and gabby would scare the shit out of them
Get out of here with this negativity. It's not his fault that the midfield was absolutely woeful today and he had nothing to work with. I thought you were supposed to be behind our players?

Get out of here with this negativity. It's not his fault that the midfield was absolutely woeful today and he had nothing to work with. I thought you were supposed to be behind our players?
I repeated what was said in a ridiculous thread entitled does sergio being out benefit us,clearly not

Could hardly be described as a great game. Not sure what Aguero would have done with the 16ft crosses but hey ho.

Great movement for the header that nobody is acknowledging. Poor header, but the movement was great.

The problem's elsewhere as domalino said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.