#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s nowhere near world class.
For his age he is, if we bracket the likes of Aguero, Lewandowski, Kane and Suarez as the best out and out strikers. Jesus is in the pack behind them alongside the likes of Martinez and so on.

Was quiet game last night from him but we hardly created a bucket load of chances. He should have scored the pen but one of those things, I have to commend him for stepping up again after his recent misses but I don't think he will get another.

FYI

Mahrez - 7 Goals & 7 Assists - 1937 minutes
GJ - 9 Goals & 4 Assists - 1742 minutes
Sterling - 11 Goals & 1 Assist - 2500 minutes

Reading some other threads, the fact that people are so EAGER to write this kid off is so disappointing.

He and Sterling are possibly our two brightest talents, but the amount of people (Especially Sterling) that can't support them is just sad.

Yes you're entitled to your opinion. But to be so keen to say it is just a shame.

Good afternoon for our Gabby. Needed a goal after his pen miss which I reckon would have dented his confidence a bit.
Will have a great career with us.

World class as always.... Gaby scores and scores..

Love this guy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.