#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not google?

Like I said, we all know what you have to say about the lad. We get it.
I posted because I saw people were saying players had been written off too soon,i was going to say it wouldn't be like because he has been here ages but couldn't remember how long
Never mind

3 and a half years, he's had enough time.
Thanks,yes he has,that is nothing like writing some like ffs and rodders in their first season,annoys me to read he works hard and makes space for others,he is a striker and should be saying to them make space for me and be able to make his own changes

Kun is not being replaced.
we are not looking for the next Kun.

Jesus is here to help the team.
Scoring goals comes after.

Thanks,yes he has,that is nothing like writing some like ffs and rodders in their first season,annoys me to read he works hard and makes space for others,he is a striker and should be saying to them make space for me and be able to make his own changes
That's a rather antiquated view point. Football isn't like it used to be. We now have teams that use goalscoring wide forwards and centre forwards who create space.

And do you not think Pep is telling him to play that way? Should he play differently to cater to that antiquated view point?

Either way, we get it.

Love him and want him to succeed but it doesn't look like happening.

I am not calling him because I would him to start scoring for fun.

We have to be realistic here, we will need to replace the most prolific striker in our history and one of the very best in the premier league

At the minute Jesus does not look like hitting that level. This is the time he should now be kicking on and proving that he is the one to take over

What a joke. Jesus already succeeded. Best player in Bernabeu, won titles and scored a bunch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.