#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite often offside and doesn't seem to ever be in the correct positions tonight. Also doesn't seem comfortable hitting the ball first time. He is trying though to his credit. Definitely needs to up his game in the next few weeks.

Offside like his life depends on it, heads the ball like he's a 50 pence piece and the touch of Harvey Weinstein.

Not a fan, I must say.

Why do some city fans love Jesus ??

he works hard yes but so would I in a city shirt.

He does not get in Liverpool, R Madrid, Barcelona or even a utd team & that’s the truth, so why is he good enough for city ?

He needs to become more clinical and I think hes better on the left.

id keep him for one more season due to fact we need to spend the funds elsewhere like defence and maybe bit of cash in midfield + back up GK required too + winger.

He’s never going to be the player we need. He’s fine coming off the bench but unfortunately he simply hasn’t progressed. It could be argued that he’s even regressed.

time for him to move on for me.

If we weren't in the position of having to sign yet ANOTHER fucking defender we could have spent big this summer with Sane leaving on a truly class striker. Instead we are having to buy another defender which means another season of Gabby leading the line when Aguero inevitably gets injured. He is too weak easily getting bullied off the ball, can't head a ball and his finishing is nowhere the standard we need. His link up play is decent but we need goals not fancy flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.