#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to ignore some of this chart, as it's focus is Fernandes at United, and they've mistyped "expertise from set-pieces", when they meant to say "flopping to the floor like a flailing fish", but essentially the higher and more to the right the better. Jesus right up there, with only Sergio to compare.

Ec5RmwTWkAgiMSt

Still, when you see this one, it's no surprise that City's strikers are at the top. Those voting for player of the season should be sent this, and asked to explain why anyone but Kev is even being considered.

Ec5RmNYWAAkLxnY

You'll have to ignore some of this chart, as it's focus is Fernandes at United, and they've mistyped "expertise from set-pieces", when they meant to say "flopping to the floor like a flailing fish", but essentially the higher and more to the right the better. Jesus right up there, with only Sergio to compare.

Ec5RmwTWkAgiMSt

Still, when you see this one, it's no surprise that City's strikers are at the top. Those voting for player of the season should be sent this, and asked to explain why anyone but Kev is even being considered.

Ec5RmNYWAAkLxnY

Where'd you find these? Very interesting thanks.

Ec5RmwTWkAgiMSt

Ec5RmNYWAAkLxnY
I actually used to run analyses like these (though, not xMetrics) and have posted a few charts from them on here previously. Interesting to see what others are now doing with expanded stats packages now available; when I started (an indeterminate amount of years ago) I was spending hours sourcing and collating data points from disparate origins before loading to my on SQL database (and later OLAP cube server) to run queries for output, then doing my own visualisations.

Now you can just download full packages, already normalised and segmented, with built-in dashboards and visualisation modules (or just run your own instance of Tableau off a locally-hosted database with a direct API to Opta premium stats).

How the footballing world has advanced.

No doubt he will get a load of stick but imo one our better performers tonight. Worked extremely hard for the whole game, held up the ball ok

We all know what we'll get with Jesus. But, if we're rebuilding, selling Jesus and bringing in a legit finisher could make all the difference for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.