#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would anyone use a matchday thread to work out how many times someone is offside?
Because it is the real time account of the match,if he is offside as per flag or disallowed goal it might just get mentioned,i find it amusing people have such a violent reaction to by far and away the thing he needs to work on and what annoys people gets mentioned

Because it is the real time account of the match,if he is offside as per flag or disallowed goal it might just get mentioned,i find it amusing people have such a violent reaction to by far and away the thing he needs to work on and what annoys people gets mentioned

The sites that collate the offside data mark him as offside "as per flag or disallowed goal".

Premier League official site has him at 19 offsides, 34 appearances this season.

The sites that collate the offside data mark him as offside "as per flag or disallowed goal".

Premier League official site has him at 19 offsides, 34 appearances this season.
Fair enough,add that to the chances kev can't take because he is offside for the pass and as I say it is the biggest thing he has to work on

Fair enough,add that to the chances kev can't take because he is offside for the pass and as I say it is the biggest thing he has to work on

There's an element of that, no doubt, but as I said previous the more he starts the better he's gotten at timing his runs.

I personally think his finishing is the most important aspect he needs to work on.

Great young player. I an sure pep is working on many aspects of his game, I doubt if that includes being offside..
I would like to more near post runs, late arrival runs, quicker movement after he has laid a ball off or brought others into the game, minor points, but would make him even better.
If he was offside a few times because of laziness , it would be an issue, but it is because he is playing on the edge. Staying fit for the run in is the important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.