#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a Winger or a second striker but not a main one. Yeah he played well against Real Madrid and in my opinion he played well at least in the second half for us. But he is not clinical enough in front of goal and I don‘t think we should hope and wait another 2-3 years for that to happen. I am neither hating or saying he is bad. I just think it‘s not his best position.

No doubting his talent and work rate but he'll never be a clinical finisher. I think he's wasted up front but could be a cracking winger.

Don't think there were really any chances he had tonight where he was completely expected to bury it. The half volley that he had would have been an unreal finish if he made the right contact with it.

Yes, that's the difference between the best of the best, but overall he had a decent performance tonight and wasn't the main cause of concern.

Don't think there were really any chances he had tonight where he was completely expected to bury it. The half volley that he had would have been an unreal finish if he made the right contact with it.

Yes, that's the difference between the best of the best, but overall he had a decent performance tonight and wasn't the main cause of concern.
Yeah but that’s what separates the good teams from the best. Aguero aside there’s no one in our team who takes a chance like that and we can’t rely on him forever. We need a striker.

Don't think he is good enough to be our main striker, I like him, but we need clinical wingers atleast for him to appear as good as he could be. Quite similar to firminho weirdly enough, although different attributes theres is more to him in build up than actual goalscoring ability.

He made the goal by sheer effort and skill. He would have scored the Sterling sitter. The lad loves City and will be our main striker. He needs Dzeko alongside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.