#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to the Etihad early (when covid permitting) when the team are doing their warm up, practicing shooting, him and Sterling are comical.

That is a stone cold fact. We usually arrive nice and early for games - there are a lot of interesting things in warm ups to entertain the early birds. The shooting practice is often no less than hilarious. The words cows, arse, and banjo are frequently used

At this point watching how he plays I'm pretty certain he's going to be used as a fluid forward in the same vein that Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, and Torres are used as forwards. Don't think we're going to see out and out striker Jesus this season unless we're chasing a game.

Watching him drop deep a lot this season I actually reckon he'd be a good CM. Good at linking play and taking players on, is technically sound, doesn't stop running, actually enjoys the defensive side of the game and has decent pace.

Watching him drop deep a lot this season I actually reckon he'd be a good CM. Good at linking play and taking players on, is technically sound, doesn't stop running, actually enjoys the defensive side of the game and has decent pace.
I actually think he'd be really well suited to the old school attacking midfielder role, for similar reasons. But that position doesn't really exist anymore in the modern game.

Should have done better today,plenty of graft again but not quite the needed quality.

As a squad player,awesome.

Doesn't matter how much quality he has if he is the only player in the box woth 5 defenders and a keeper.

Pick any striker in the world, they aren't going to do anything agaisnt that back 5 with the way we playing right now.

He got one good chance in the box when Torres actually got in behind, and he scored it.

1 chance. 1 goal. 1-0. Exactly what people like you have been saying he needs to do.

Doesn't matter how much quality he has if he is the only player in the box woth 5 defenders and a keeper.

Pick any striker in the world, they aren't going to do anything agaisnt that back 5 with the way we playing right now.

He got one good chance in the box when Torres actually got in behind, and he scored it.

1 chance. 1 goal. 1-0. Exactly what people like you have been saying he needs to do.
And what about the one the keeper saved which he wrapped in a ribbon and gifted?

People like me? lol

Exactly lol. If he does good link up play and defending "He's not a winger, could care less about that, needs to score".

Doesn't do much, but scores the winner "Only scored, not good enough"

what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.