#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end

Up there with some of the most moronic shit I’ve ever read on here..... you allude to work rate as being a small indicator of his worth, however, disregard not only how we play but also the numbers he churns out ... you do realise he has 97 goals from 235 games? 85 of those appearances from the bench?

A better record you could not find but whatever floats your boat I guess!

A key player, absolutely vital. Was great to see the team pressing hard from the start last night with Jesus, Foden, KDB and Sterling giving Wolves no time on the ball. I feel that group of players is going to be crucial for City this Season, can probably add Bernardo and Torres to that lot.
Anyway, to Gabby, no he doesn’t provide the goals out of nowhere that Aguero does or the deadly finishes but is a consistent scorer and all the rest of the stuff he brings to the team helps make City better.

It seems some folk will just wilfully ignore what he brings to the team. The very best teams are greater than the sum of their individual parts, I can’t think of a better example than Jesus with regards to that.

Some rubbish being posted in here about him !!!

people thought he was gonna be the new messi or Ronaldo Lol ??

obviously hadnt seen him play in Brazil where he played wide left and pressed and harassed everything.

some of the posters on here should count themselves lucky

we used to have lee Bradbury and Gerry Creaney up front !! Bloody hell

When we signed him from Brazil a few years back would you honestly say that you would be happy that his main attribute would be that ' he runs and covers a lot of ground in a game ' ?
I thought after buying him that he would be the next Neymar/Messi/Real Ronaldo..
Unfortunately i was wrong.
Is this post some kind of joke or summat, have you ever heard of the saying "all players are different"

I'm so glad Gabby didn't turn out like Neymar, coz he's a lazy bastard, who wouldn't fit our team.

Can we stop with this haters bullshit, nobody hates him ,he
took his goal well
Vehemently dislike?

It certainly appears that way. With some posters it seems that no matter what he does it's just never good enough.

They just want him to put the ball in the net, which is understandable, but they don't seem to appreciate what he brings to the TEAM.

The negative posts from cartmel blues and others seem to have deflected the thread from any proper dicussion of Gab's performance. I think he did fantastically well - yes he was caught offside a few times but he put in a Herculean shift, was involved in lots of dangerous moves and scored a goal. It might have been a little lucky but it will do him the world of good being a confidence player.

I was interested to compare him to Jimenez who I have thought would be a good option for us. Jimenez scored a great goal, missed a decent chance but did not do anything like as much running as Gab - if he moved to us no doubt he would get moaned at by some of the goons on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.