#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game - sometimes when I see glimpses of his world-class skills, don't understand why can't do
that in the rainy day at Stoke or against bigger teams / important opponents.

But I think he has already lost Starting place to Mahrez.. Pep thinks that Mahrez is a better finisher...
His best games in the last year have been against Real Madrid and Liverpool...

Presses better than anyone in the game. Works incredibly hard every week. Skilful. Scores enough but probably won’t ever trouble the Premier League top scorers list.

He is better on the left than Sterling. Has far more to his game.

We got what we always get from Jesus honest endeavour , sometimes it works and he scores and assists other occasions he is ineffective , but at 23 years old he will improve under Pep , he is a great squad player and has scored important goals. He cost £20-25m and he isnt paid a fortune , find me a player for this money who will chip in with 15-20 goals a season at the top level who also doesnt rock the boat when he is on the subs bench . There isnt one.

Great game - sometimes when I see glimpses of his world-class skills, don't understand why can't do
that in the rainy day at Stoke or against bigger teams / important opponents.

But I think he has already lost Starting place to Mahrez.. Pep thinks that Mahrez is a better finisher...
recent form suggests mahrez IS a better finisher

Very solid game, glad he got that goal because it looked for a split second like a usual Jesus miss but did well and kept his feet to smash it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.