#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still out, and Pep made no mention (20/10) of anything, let alone when he will be anywhere near getting back. What exactly is this mysterious injury sustained at Wolves (and must've been in the last minutes).
Quite concerning..............

Pep said he would be back soon only yesterday.

They way he plays and is involved in the match - means that he can always get some injury and that's the fact.
He is not type of player who avoids tackles or physical duels or something like that - due to reason that he still needs some time to improve his finishing, start delivering individual goals and etc. he has to balance it with the above mentioned "physical involvement" in the game and that's why he is still the Manchester City player or number 9 in Brazil`s national team. So he needs to be always in good physical conditions, eat healthily and do many things athletes do - in order to avoid injuries.

I think during the vacation he gained unnecessary weight and wasn't 100% ready for the games. From my understanding that can be the main reason he got that injury.. But we still should consider his age and maybe he will be me more sensible in future. For example if he wants to become the best player in world football - he should look at the Cristiano Ronaldo as inspiration, how he dedicates his life completely to his profession and is always in the best physical conditions.

I hope Gabby will be back soon - we definitely need his involvement and contribution this season <3

As in past situations, but the problem is it seems to break him.

He is hardly ever available to put in a case,to be a long term genuine option to replace Aguero, as when it happens, he gets injured as well.

The fragility may prove to be a problem rather than an unlucky spell. When fit his work rate is 2nd to none.

They way he plays and is involved in the match - means that he can always get some injury and that's the fact.
He is not type of player who avoids tackles or physical duels or something like that - due to reason that he still needs some time to improve his finishing, start delivering individual goals and etc. he has to balance it with the above mentioned "physical involvement" in the game and that's why he is still the Manchester City player or number 9 in Brazil`s national team. So he needs to be always in good physical conditions, eat healthily and do many things athletes do - in order to avoid injuries.

I think during the vacation he gained unnecessary weight and wasn't 100% ready for the games. From my understanding that can be the main reason he got that injury.. But we still should consider his age and maybe he will be me more sensible in future. For example if he wants to become the best player in world football - he should look at the Cristiano Ronaldo as inspiration, how he dedicates his life completely to his profession and is always in the best physical conditions.

I hope Gabby will be back soon - we definitely need his involvement and contribution this season <3

Your thinking of FFS Mahrez arent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.