#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being called up for Brazil is likely a beneficial thing, he’s had no games, he’ll need to adjust and gain sharpness, doing that for Brazil means less need to do it in a city shirt just so long as he’s not overworked.

This guy is our last hope in the attack right now....

Him and Foden..

Need him back asap.

Then Pep can just start all the best high energy pressers on our team. Bayern is showing that stamina and athleticism is what dominates now.

Jesus, Foden, Sterling, Torres, KdB, Bernie (Cancelo as a 7th)

Start these 6 and we dominate. Defense is not much of an issue when the mid and forwards suffocate the opposition.

Jesus has never scored a goal in the premier league from outside the box.
No current player who has only scored from inside the box has as many as him.
Something I never picked up on before.
He could be the new Francis Jeffers, the fox in the box.

Jesus is an OK backup striker - he's never going to be a world-class, first choice main striker... which is why we need to find a successor to Aguero.

If, meanwhile, Jesus leaves, so-be-it... Jesus is good but not exceptionally so - many, many replacements, many of which are better, can be found.

Jesus is an OK backup striker - he's never going to be a world-class, first choice main striker... which is why we need to find a successor to Aguero.

If, meanwhile, Jesus leaves, so-be-it... Jesus is good but not exceptionally so - many, many replacements, many of which are better, can be found.
That second paragraph is just nonsense on so many levels it leaves me thinking you've never seen him play.
He's an exceptional player and will go on to prove many people wrong.

Jesus has never scored a goal in the premier league from outside the box.
No current player who has only scored from inside the box has as many as him.
Something I never picked up on before.
He could be the new Francis Jeffers, the fox in the box.
Can only remember 1 outside the box in all games and that was a chip over the keeper at home to Shaktar.

We're missing a lot of Jesus's qualities atm I can't wait for him to return, could be an enormous chance for him also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.