#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is an OK backup striker - he's never going to be a world-class, first choice main striker... which is why we need to find a successor to Aguero.

If, meanwhile, Jesus leaves, so-be-it... Jesus is good but not exceptionally so - many, many replacements, many of which are better, can be found.
You’d be happy to see him leave “meanwhile”?

Fcukinell. You haven’t thought this through, have you?

Can’t wait too see him back. He’s gonna be needed over the next couple weeks and I’m sure he’s gonna deliver. We need those goals on big games from him

I don't know it's the coincidence or not, but since the Gabriel Jesus injury and the first game against Wolves (away game, which City hadn't won in 18/19 and 19/20) - team can't score more than 2 goals and in most cases - more than 1 goals..

Leicester -> 2 goals
Leeds United -> 1 goal
Arsenal -> 1 goal
West Ham -> 1 goal
Sheffield -> 1 goal

We definitely have the problem in attack and something should be improved.

I don't know if Jesus`s divine touch will be the reason, but Pep should work on that..

I don't know it's the coincidence or not, but since the Gabriel Jesus injury and the first game against Wolves (away game, which City hadn't won in 18/19 and 19/20) - team can't score more than 2 goals and in most cases - more than 1 goals..

Leicester -> 2 goals
Leeds United -> 1 goal
Arsenal -> 1 goal
West Ham -> 1 goal
Sheffield -> 1 goal

We definitely have the problem in attack and something should be improved.

I don't know if Jesus`s divine touch will be the reason, but Pep should work on that..

he's great up to the really important bit, so we may be more fluid with him back but we'd still be pulling our hair out at the missed chances, unless he's got new shooting boots whilst he's been off.

This guy is just phenomenal...

Love to see - in how good shape he returned from the Injury - right from the first touch and moment..

I'm definitely buying his shirt from official shop :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.