#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was playing left forward, out of our front three, which is arguably his best position. But we were playing like tossers so he needed to defend a lot.

Bad cameo but I’ll let him off as he’s been out longer than some of the others.

He didnt look right , COVID will affect players differently hard to criticise the lad but its Pep who played him left midfield he was obeying Pep's tactics , he was nuisance value at best , but a fully fit Jesus would have ran them ragged for half an hour.

Very rusty when he came on...think he gave the ball away more times in that short appearance than he has done in his whole city career.
Hopefully just needs some game time to get sharp

I don’t mind giving the ball away but to stand there and do fuck all about it afterwards is unacceptable. Pep could’ve easily hooked him for Sterling with justification.

Dispossessed three times in 90 seconds. Don’t think his head’s right, utterly bizarre cameo. Terrible!

Didn't look fit at all today, looked like he had been running for 120 minutes about 3 minutes after he came on. hopefully covid hasn't hit him that hard we need his energy.

I thought last season would be his "Ronaldo 2005 / 2006" and this year we would experience something amazing, but right now it's nowhere I expected..

If he continues like that, definitely should be sold at the end of this season - enough is enough.

P.S I don't think anyone likes him more than me on this forum, but to be fair - it's make or break season for him and he should score many many goals during the next 5 months to change my mind...

really awful.

I'd look to sell him, honestly. Don't think he's up to standards and don't think he'll ever be. We need killers and he's just not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.