#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope Jesus has a breakout season, i know that sounds slightly daft seeing as he is Brazil's no 9 ! We are potentially going into the last season of Kun ,unless his mate from Barca actually turns up, this has to be the season Jesus gets the run in the team he needs to really establish himself. We all fixate on Augero and rightly so, but given a run Jesus has so much more to give City.

i really hope Jesus has a breakout season, i know that sounds slightly daft seeing as he is Brazil's no 9 ! We are potentially going into the last season of Kun ,unless his mate from Barca actually turns up, this has to be the season Jesus gets the run in the team he needs to really establish himself. We all fixate on Augero and rightly so, but given a run Jesus has so much more to give City.
Haven't you heard - he's already established himself.

Just watched today’s training video , Jesus looks like he’s carrying a couple of extra pounds to me .

How long of a run does he want? He made 34 premier league appearances last season either starting or as sub. theres only 38 games in a season. the time for talking is over.

Needs to score more goals in big games. His stats are good and goals per minutes ratio is impressive but not enough important goals. I still think his best position is on the left, he's got dribbling and all the fancy tricks of a street footballer. Like a typical Brazilian wide forward.

When Sane left, he's our best dribbler in terms of actual dribbling not bs that Sterling does using his pace.

Aguero definitely a better striker (clinical finisher/scorer).
Jesus definitely a better all rounder.

I think part of the problem why he doesn't score enough goals in big matches is because Pep sacrifices him for pressing. He's used like a work horse in big matches.

Same age going into this season as Sergio was the year we signed him. Big year ahead for him with Aguero’s fitness issues. If he’s gonna start scoring 20+ a season in the league nows the time to do it!

Just watched one of the training clips and his arse is huge.
If its good enough for Kun its good enough for Gab. So very encouraged and predicting his best season to date.

How long of a run does he want? He made 34 premier league appearances last season either starting or as sub. theres only 38 games in a season. the time for talking is over.

He scored 14 goals in the league and 23 overall, how shit is he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.