#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, call me old fashioned, but the only thing that matters is that a striker scores. Nothing else matters. Good link up play, great pressing, skill, hustle, team ethic etc. Doesn't matter. Only scoring. And he scored, so there can be 0 arguments that he played poorly. 0.
More to the strikers game these days, and Gabby delivers most games, even if he's not in the goals.

The pressing is as good as it gets from a striker

I lost count the amount of times to he layed it off ir flicked it on for Kev to get in good positions.

Made the chance he missed himself with a bit of skill, forced Patricio into a good save before scoring like 30 seconds later.

The kids fucking quality

If he played every game (he won’t because of Aguero) he would get 20 goals minimum and it’s at that number where most strikers are judged. I wish he knew the offside rule but other than that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gabbys game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.