#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end
With respect..... absolute bollox sir ;) Look at his record. 3rd highest goals/assists per minute in Premier League history

Please let’s not turn into one of those clubs that has to say every player is amazing?
Jesus has been winging it for a couple of years now and we should have got shut this summer. There’s no harm in admitting that a player just doesn’t cut it and he doesn’t (my opinion) ok he scores but let’s be honest Wilfred bony would get 20 a season playng in front of that midfield

He’s excellent but frustrating all rolled up into one player. Great tenacity, hard working, busy centre forward who sometimes gets the basics wrong and can be hit and miss in front of goal. His stats will read well like any striker in this team but I would still question whether he’s the medium-term replacement for Aguero, or he is actually just the best 2nd striker we could ask for.

He’s an asset to the squad make no mistake!

Please let’s not turn into one of those clubs that has to say every player is amazing?
Jesus has been winging it for a couple of years now and we should have got shut this summer. There’s no harm in admitting that a player just doesn’t cut it and he doesn’t (my opinion) ok he scores but let’s be honest Wilfred bony would get 20 a season playng in front of that midfield
You do realize we actually signed Bony and he was terrible, when we also had a very high quality midfield (Silva, Toure were here).

I wish this forum had a "dislike" button...

You were talking bollocks in the post above that wattle replied to,and now your talking bollocks again..

It really is a good thing you seldom post.

For you and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.