#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let’s not turn into one of those clubs that has to say every player is amazing?
Jesus has been winging it for a couple of years now and we should have got shut this summer. There’s no harm in admitting that a player just doesn’t cut it and he doesn’t (my opinion) ok he scores but let’s be honest Wilfred bony would get 20 a season playng in front of that midfield
Spot on mate. He is the best pressing forward in the world, works his arse off every game, scored 23 goals last season, 14 assists, hard to beat goals per minutes and win ratio, has a fantastic attitude, loves his mum but what else is there to his game? Get rid I say.

Never stopped last night despite being kicked all the way through without protection.

He's looks stronger each season in terms of hold up play and game intelligence. Clearly still needs to improve his finishing but his confidence will help with that.

Could be a major player this season and Aguero may have problems getting back in the side.

Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end

I want to reply, feel like i really should reply, but words have failed me, will take the dog for a walk and clear my head after reading this BS.

When we had the throw in right at the death , Kev could of thrown it to Torres who was open but threw it to Jesus even though he was marked. That how well he holds his man off and how confident the team are in him and his strength.

When we signed him from Brazil a few years back would you honestly say that you would be happy that his main attribute would be that ' he runs and covers a lot of ground in a game ' ?
I thought after buying him that he would be the next Neymar/Messi/Real Ronaldo..
Unfortunately i was wrong.

When we signed him from Brazil a few years back would you honestly say that you would be happy that his main attribute would be that ' he runs and covers a lot of ground in a game ' ?
I thought after buying him that he would be the next Neymar/Messi/Real Ronaldo..

His main attribute is that he scores/assist at a better rate than any player in PL history not named Henry and Aguero.

Minutes per non-pen goals/assists:

Henry 91
Aguero 91
Jesus 92

Basically, he contributes goals/assists at the same rate as Aguero. Let that sink in.

Neymar cost around 100m euros (in a shady deal) a few years back before we bought Jesus for around 30m. Ronaldo and Messi, well. Not sure your comparison ever made sense is all I'm saying. :) Also, it's a bit weird to come up with such thing after he has showed great form in the past few months.

Like I’ve said before his work rate means f all. Paula Radcliffe has a good work rate and will run all day but you wouldn’t stick her in a number 9 shirt. The guy was piss poor tonight and if anyone says he needs time they are blind. He just doesn’t have it. How long do you give him? TIL he’s 30? Jesus Christ lets just offload and try again.
Offside unnecessarily. Passing short. Moaning throughout.
The end

Fuck me, give your head a wobble son. You’re supposed to enjoy football you know?

Looks like you’re really just over-stretching to find something to complain about.

I do envy your life, it must be so perfect if the only
productive thing you can think of to do after ‘your team’ wins a game of football is to come on here and whine incessantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.