#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seemed to miss from your list that he's scored the winning goal which he indeed took brilliantly. Or what was the problem there, that he was almost offside? :)
Think the point we are missing is that he created nothing all game against a team 72 places lower. This is supposed to be Sergios replacement , as for the goal yes he took it well as you would hope from a top world class striker !! Does VAR allow his goal or is he offside ? Not sure
Maybe he needs a bit more time !

He was bloody awful and then he scored that wonderful goal. Not sure where his ability has gone lately.

You joined this forum when Gabby joined us and you've only ever asked for tickets or called Gabby shit.. that is your entire post history.
True
So what has that got to do with his piss poor performances ?
would you care to stick to the thread please as you are a frequent poster. Or take your grievances with me asking for spare tickets on a spare ticket thread elsewhere or does that upset you as well ?

Hopefully having scored today will boost his confidence and he can push on and start scoring regularly.

His goal was well taken but the spell from his miss to that goal, he was completely invisible when we needed something to happen. He isn’t playing well and we need him to find some form quickly.

Think the point we are missing is that he created nothing all game against a team 72 places lower. This is supposed to be Sergios replacement , as for the goal yes he took it well as you would hope from a top world class striker !! Does VAR allow his goal or is he offside ? Not sure
Maybe he needs a bit more time !
Nobody on the planet could be Sergio's replacement. Any City fanwould know that Gabby is an additional striker. I don't think anyone in the club, fans included, would ever regard him as an Aguero replacement. And I thought he put a decent game together tonight. Pity about the shot on the post, should have scored, but I have yet to see a single game where G did not give everything he had. No matter what battering he takes he never goes hiding nor missing.

Nobody on the planet could be Sergio's replacement. Any City fanwould know that Gabby is an additional striker. I don't think anyone in the club, fans included, would ever regard him as an Aguero replacement. And I thought he put a decent game together tonight. Pity about the shot on the post, should have scored, but I have yet to see a single game where G did not give everything he had. No matter what battering he takes he never goes hiding nor missing.
No they couldn’t you are absolutely right. But he has been branded as his replacement for 4 years now and I just think we need to look elsewhere

Not in top form, but Gabby never hides and it was a excellent finish. Whilst he isn't quite good enough to be world class he still chips in and is worth keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.