#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 11304

this is actually the average position for the everton game - as you can clearly see, he plays striker. even in YOUR image he clearly plays striker! compare him to gundo and see how many bloody goals he scores.

But doesn't fit the agenda of weirdos here who really seem to love tagging me in weird posts calling me a **** basically all around the forum. very normal human beings on here.

thank god for the ignore button. weirdos.

Did you ever finish that book I lent you? ‘How to make friends and influence people’ :)

Transformed the game. Their defence went from taking the piss to shitting themselves. It's incredible the impact he has on games, either as one of our best defenders or in attack. 23 years old, nearly 80 goals and the work rate of Paul Dickov. Absolute legend in the making.

Transformed the game. Their defence went from taking the piss to shitting themselves. It's incredible the impact he has on games, either as one of our best defenders or in attack. 23 years old, nearly 80 goals and the work rate of Paul Dickov. Absolute legend in the making.

I still think he could become a better player. If he put more chances away, Pep couldn’t create a better striker from his imagination than the player Jesus already is.

Will always be judged v Aguero on goals, it’s a fair bet it’s a challenge he can never win. However, I fully believe we are better team with Jesus up front than we are with Aguero.

Last edited:
Will always be judged v Aguero on goals, it’s a fair bet he it’s a challenge he can never win. However, I fully believe we are better team with Jesus up front than we are with Aguero.
I don't want to judge Aguero on a game where he simply needed minutes to get some form, but...

Part of our defensive structure is due to the pressing up front, Jesus is actually A BIG PART of why we are so solid defensively as well.

Jesus should still be partially judged on goals, and he needs more confidence and selfishness there, but the rest of his game suits us perfectly.

I’m kind of curious if in this 3313 system where say Gundogan plays behind the striker, if Jesus can play that role with Haaland.

He would have to defend as a midfielder, but then play behind the striker, possibly making the most of his skill set. I think he can get a lot of assists due to his linkup play in the final third with another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.