#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bizarre comparison.
Do you think Jesus is better than Courtois?
Isn't any worse than Sterling and Grealish one either. I would and do not have a problem in bringing in a replacement or challenger for Sterling but it has to be one who does. Maddison at Leicester for an example has at times look like could fill that role (although at times he can just as be as frustratingand annoying as Grealish). The only problem is Leicester are challenging. As I said if City are geniunely interested in signing Grealish then fair play I will back him.

Last edited:
Stinks of “I don’t like Grealish because of his hair and socks”
I just don't rate the player and fully back one of City's current ones and don't see Grealish as an longer term upgrade or any real benefit. What is wrong with that?? I am getting constantly trolled and there is no real need for that either!!!

Last edited:
Ones a midfielder playing for Villa with 6 goals and 10 assists in 23 games.
Other is someone playing central striker for the best team in England and has 8 goals and 3 assists in 22 games.
Grealish much better.
Is he or I am being wound up? Gabby has helped us win a few trophies on the way and has looked the part albeit not being a top level striker.

Is he or I am being wound up? Gabby has helped us win a few trophies on the way and has looked the part albeit not being a top level striker.
Never said he isn’t good. I was responding to your point. Grealish is better

There is something fundamentally wrong when your go to goal scorer is chasing the game for 90 mins and gets plaudits for effort rather than returns. I can’t work it out ..he’s either not the man...or ..the system pep is playing uses him as a decoy (pretty clever if so), then look at Kane under Maureen he now has to go deep to find the game and work his bollocks off too, with Maureen this is just a fuck up.
The more I think about it I might have done Edin a miscarriage of justice in his last 12 months... bombasted the lad for being a lazy twat, in fact he did exactly what a top goal scorer is paid to do, be available to stick it in the fukin net after all around him have worked their bollocks off to create the opportunity, and regularly oblige his colleagues by not wasting all their hard work

Last edited:

He has scored 29 league goals in 3 seasons. He isn’t good enough, Mendy has helped us win trophies is he good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.