Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

Bit gutted really, love the guy, but think it’s the right move for him. Good luck Gabby, you’ve been important for us during your time and we have some great memories thanks to you.

Lovely interview, seems like a really nice lad. Has picked up English quite well, I like his Mancunian u’s. One thing that strikes me on these interviews, what does Chris Bailey do, apart from one interview a year?

Thanks for the memories, Gabby. Proper hard working player who always gave his all for the team - popped up with some really important goals and performances since being here too.

Maybe just a level below what we need IMO in terms of finishing ability but I'm sure he'll prosper playing week in-week out at Arsenal and probably bang in a load there.

Hope he does well. Just not against us, obviously.

Best of luck, Gabby. You were excellent for us, but all good things come to an end. The right time to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.