Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

AFTV will love him I'm sure, until they don't.....

Hate seeing him in that shirt.

Thanks and all the best Gabby.....

FWzo3XIWAAAnTfa

in the Europa League.

That's a mean spirited, cuntish post.

Sad to see him leave. At one point a few years ago I thought that him, Sterling and Sane were going to develop into the best front three in the world.
I really hope he does well for Arsenal - Arteta obviously really wanted him and knows his game so he should do well there.

Just like Sterling could be a frustrating player at times and a difficult player to contain; but he has contributed in helping us win the trophies. Thank you and good luck.

Excellent servant for the club and sad to see him go. I remember driving down to Bournemouth for a Monday night match (which is why I managed to get a ticket) and the radio pundits were full of enthusiasm for him being the hottest thing around after a string of blistering performances. What do you know? Just a few minutes after the kick off he went off injured and was out for ages! Such is our luck far too often I thought to myself.
Anyway, he came back to have a great time with us and his contribution to our many recent successes can never be understated.
Best wishes Gabby but please have an off day when you play against us!

Good luck. Hope he proves himself and is up there in the scoring chart... without ruining our season. His contribution at City has been outstanding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.