Gabriel Jesus joins Arsenal

Very happy it's ended on a good note, at least. I wish him well (on the conditions that Arsenal as a team still don't do well, and specifically against us).

Think he'll do well at Arsenal and good luck to him, he always worked hard in a blue shirt he scored some important goals for us. Just his hard luck to follow Aguero and being superseded by Haaland who we all hope will be a quite an up grade.

To be honest pretty gutted at losing him, especially with his age profile and, worst of all to another English club.

Been here since very young so although not an academy kid, he feels like one of our own.

Not always the most prolific in front of goal, but worked tirelessly for the team, always put a 7/10 performance in and was superb in the counter press in offensive positions.

I definitely think he is one of those players you miss even more when they have left.

To be honest pretty gutted at losing him, especially with his age profile and, worst of all to another English club.

Been here since very young so although not an academy kid, he feels like one of our own.

Not always the most prolific in front of goal, but worked tirelessly for the team, always put a 7/10 performance in and was superb in the counter press in offensive positions.

I definitely think he is one of those players you miss even more when they have left.
I agree. Sad but understandable he's going. Can only wish him all the best

sad he's gone but hopefully we have replaced with better

always gave 100% and no one can complain about that

good luck gabby except against us of course
If he is being replaced by Haaland fine but if it is Alvarez not so sure might be a big step down in quality.

All the best Gabby, he'll do really well for Arsenal. Some great memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.