Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame but sounds like he will only miss the next two games and be back after the break.

I know he gets some stick but I really like him.

if he does improve his finishing which is what the criticism is he would become one of the best strikers in the world because the rest of his game is as goodor better thananyones

Is it me or is Jesus another sick note? I seem to remember him being injured a fair few times since he has been here.

What exactly is a sick note.?
Is it someone like Aguero, and Jesus who get kicked up and down by centre halves, or perhaps Vincent Kompany who puts his body on the line to win supporters like you league trophies.
No personal offence but it pisses me off when supporters diss players who have lifelong injuries because they put their bodies on the line and then labelled "sick notes"
Rant over.

Actually starting to get concerned about injuries and only a game gone so far,g.jesus does so much more than score goals it’s his pressing,and thats nearly every bit as important as much as his goals ..

I've heard Aguero should be due back at the same time (after internationals), so it'll a double boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.