Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

His first touch to control that ball was insane.

You hardly ever see players get that kind of touch right, even top players, they fuck it up.

To do it so perfectly then follow it up with that dink over the keeper, it's one of the best strikers goals I've ever seen, I can't get over it.

To do that with the last kick of the season. Just incredible.

I am absolutely steaming! Please do not let me near a politics thread until tommorow.

100!!

Gabby needed that little booster going into World Cup, he finally made his connection today with us.

An incredible talent if only more people could see it or be more patient.
He loved it at the end. Hope he has a cracking World Cup and comes back to an offer from us that he’s worth.

You hardly ever see players get that kind of touch right, even top players, they fuck it up.

To do it so perfectly then follow it up with that dink over the keeper, it's one of the best strikers goals I've ever seen, I can't get over it.

To do that with the last kick of the season. Just incredible.
"He only scores tap ins"

I think the majority of city fans have a tendency to be a tad too hard on Sterling, Sane and Jesus. Considering they are all under the age of 24, we have to expect an element of inconsistency.

I personally hope he signs a new contract, and remains here for many years to come.

Hardly a fantastic return considering the amount of chances we create in every game. ball bounces of him far to often when it really should be sticking. Anyway be interesting to see how he performs at the world cup.

Did you see the ball bounce off him, and right into the thing that has an onion bag in the back of it

Did you see the ball bounce off him, and right into the thing that has an onion bag in the back of it

not much good on the big stage under pressure is he....

cant think of anybody in the city team that could have finished that one off like Jesus did, he had a hell of a lot to do to get the better of the two defenders around him and the keeper. The ball landed for the perfect player.

Needless booking today.

200w.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.