Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
My quick translation. Decide for yourselves. This was after the game

“I’m happy to be participating in this City project. I came here almost six years ago with the ambition of winning titles, and that’s what we are doing”

“About my future, it’s still unclear. I am under contract with City and have already shown my wishes to the City people and to my agent. I have in my head what I want very clearly”

“Today I want to celebrate a lot here with City. It’s obvious I am very happy here. Tomorrow, if everything goes well for me, my wife and our family, Helena (his daughter) will come to the world.”

“So, I have to enjoy this moment. Afterwards, think about the national team, go back to smiling again with the national team. And during the vacations, I will work out my future.”
Yeah he’s off. Cult hero status cemented.

Yeah he’s off. Cult hero status cemented.
Sounds like has very specific terms in mind for a new contract, but no way does it sound like he wants to leave. I still feel we would regret letting a 24 year-old Jesus go over Mahrez and Raz, if not immediately then definitely down the line. But if it is what's best for all parties this summer then that is football I guess.

This is going to sound like a dig but it’s not...now I’ve come to expect a lack of goals and clinical finishing from Gabby, I don’t find him as frustrating anymore. He’s brilliant at everything else - movement and pressing specifically - so obviously a useful player to have.

If he wants to be a starter, though, then he’ll be off I think.

This is going to sound like a dig but it’s not...now I’ve come to expect a lack of goals and clinical finishing from Gabby, I don’t find him as frustrating anymore. He’s brilliant at everything else - movement and pressing specifically - so obviously a useful player to have.

If he wants to be a starter, though, then he’ll be off I think.
I think your right he wants more starts. That was a fairly easy chance he missed by taking it with his right foot instead of left.
His work rate and running is good but he lacks the clinical finishes.
Good luck wherever he goes.

My quick translation. Decide for yourselves. This was after the game

“I’m happy to be participating in this City project. I came here almost six years ago with the ambition of winning titles, and that’s what we are doing”

“About my future, it’s still unclear. I am under contract with City and have already shown my wishes to the City people and to my agent. I have in my head what I want very clearly”

“Today I want to celebrate a lot here with City. It’s obvious I am very happy here. Tomorrow, if everything goes well for me, my wife and our family, Helena (his daughter) will come to the world.”

“So, I have to enjoy this moment. Afterwards, think about the national team, go back to smiling again with the national team. And during the vacations, I will work out my future.”
What a great end of the season the guy has had and what an incredible way to bow out if he leaves and it looks like he will.

Superb attitude to the game and a very good player.

Good luck to the lad, he deserves the very best.

One of Raheem, Mahrez and him must surely be going. Let others be the clinical finishers. I feel his going would be a very significant loss. More, actually, than Riyadh or Raz. And they’ve both been good servants to the club, the question is not there.

One of Raheem, Mahrez and him must surely be going. Let others be the clinical finishers. I feel his going would be a very significant loss. More, actually, than Riyadh or Raz. And they’ve both been good servants to the club, the question is not there.
I think him and Raz will leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.