Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the arse could do really well next season if/when they get gabby and are genuinely going for raphinha as well? Does beg the question though how they are splashing so much cash?

underrated and underappreciated...excellent technique and dribbling skills, always did the hurtful short sprints to press the defender...never complaint about rotation, never twerked for other clubs...i always had the impression that he was genuine proud to be a part of this club...squezzed out by the tranfer of grealish/alvarez and the delaying tactics by sterling....i guess Arteta/Arsenal in his best option regarding game time,WC-prospects and brazilian teammates....
Underrated? by who? Jesus superb competitor but wildly inconsistent, not a natural goalscorer and not the greatest wide player.

Done wonderfully well for us but never looked like cementing a first team spot.

Jesus is one of those team players that does the kind of things that go unnoticed. Because he isn't always smashing in goals or popping up with regular assists people don't seem to rate him.

It's the off the ball stuff that has often been pivotal to us breaking down stubborn teams. He is absolutely brilliant at creating space for others. It's like he has defenders on a string pulling them out of position for our midfield to exploit the space. I don't think there are many in the PL who better than Gabby at doing this.

Good signing for Arsenal. Will miss him but it’s definitely a good move for all parties. Best of luck Jesus, I’ll never forget the last min goal vs Southampton to take us to the 100 point mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.