Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see him go, always put a shift in and never let us down. Not keen on him going to Arsenal where he will play every week and I be a success. Good luck Gabby, but not against City.

If you had asked me would I trade Philips for Jesus, I’d have taken your hand off! Trading out of a foreign slot into a British player, too!

Been a very good business summer so far. Sell Steffen for a few quid and buy Brighton LB and we are done!

Great deal for Arsenal. Hope Gabby goes on to great us for them,… although never at our expense obviously.
Hope our ex blue gets a great reception whenever he comes back.
The good guys always do!

If he keeps his head down and his mouth closed on any negativity, he will be greeted warmly by ALL REAL Blues!

Question is, how many does he score against us?! Always seems to happen!

Gabby, you’ve never let us down. You’ve come from a tough background and made something of yourself. We’re all proud of you. It’s time to move on. Good luck in future. Sometimes it’s just not meant to be. No one could compete with Sergio. He fucked off and now you have to compete with Haaland! Good luck at Arsenal, remember City fans respected you and you respected us. Enjoy your Thursday nights. To the detractors: Gabbys goal per minutes is up there with the best. Well played Gabby, Godspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.