Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had the chance more than enough to become our main number nine. even in Kun's last season, Kun only started like 7 games and played 500 minutes of PL football due to shit load of injuries. opportunity was there. then we missed out on Kane, so another full season of opportunity.

it was never gonna happen, for whatever reason, then he even preferred to play from the wing assume due to lack of real success through the middle as a clinical striker.

i cant see him being a big goalscorer for Arsenal (20+ in league ) but will be better for their front three than whatever they had last season, so will be an improvement.
I have nothing but good wishes for Gabriel and very much hope he does well. It does look like he's reached his ceiling in Peps City and bringing the 2 strikers in was clearly a message.
Still, we've had 5 years or so of good service and sold at a profit so good all round. I've a lot of good memories of him and he worked like a Trojan.
Will miss the lad but onwards and upwards.

Brilliant deal

£45m + £10m, year left on his contract with little chance of a renewal (and if he renewed hed be among our top earners given what Arsenal are paying them)

Fantastic

£55mil for Ferran, £55mil for Sane and now £55mil for Jesus....that's £165mil of sales, two of whom were into the final 12 months of their deals

We may not be the best at selling players, but we're getting there

I dont think city fans get enough credit for how they treat outgoing players or ex players. Look at villa and pool every time it happens.
I agree, most outgoing players tend to leave us on pretty good terms and are treated with respect by the fans, which is how it should be. There are occasional exceptions e.g. Milner lol, but he brought that upon himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.