Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Gabby to stay and Raheem to leave (would be ok vice versa too but that's my preference).
Gabby's power is made for the PL but Arsenal not being qualified for the CL must be a problem for him.
Mahrez isn't getting younger and Gabby should get enough minutes on RW. He's also a better alternative as a 9 if Haaland/Alvarez should be in trouble.

Heard from a decent source yesterday within city that Jesus will definitely be leaving unless there are any glitches in his transfer, to where the guy didn't know as his role within the club means he doesn't get to know details. Not claiming to be ITK by any means so it might be nonsense but thought I'd share. I'd be sad if it is true, we'll miss Gabs

According to rumors, we are going to mug Arsenal off given he has only one year left in his contract. Cash in on him before he goes for free, unless Pep has a plan to keep him and start him more often.

Just gave a post match interview basically confirming he is leaving, saying that after Tuesday he will decide everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.