Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has all the hallmarks of ‘wtf’ if he leaves, he’s been stripped down into a workhorse, like it or not, and he embodies what is expected from a pep player, however, he will set alight elsewhere, can just see it and it won’t be because of more desire etc, merely freedom to express himself without the cracking of the whip!

Has all the hallmarks of ‘wtf’ if he leaves, he’s been stripped down into a workhorse, like it or not, and he embodies what is expected from a pep player, however, he will set alight elsewhere, can just see it and it won’t be because of more desire etc, merely freedom to express himself without the cracking of the whip!

Looks like he's been carrying less weight on his shoulders recently. Not sure if that's because he's been less eager to justify his place in the team or if it's just a load of nonsense.

Always thought his biggest issue was a lack of confidence after a run of bad luck early on. But if we or anyone else can get him back to that same mentality he had early in his City career then he's going to be some player.

That’s why if he leaves I hope it’s abroad

Yep, he's got more in his locker than just workrate. I think the same about Bernie too, i think they'd both really shine if given more freedom at another club.
Hopefully they both stay obviously

Have thought this exact thing of jesus for years. Its why he looked mustard when he first joined...then gradually dropped off. He even displaced prime kun for a while.

No freedom in our system.

You don't think Bernie has shined at City???
Of course i do, he's been brilliant for us & i hope he stays his whole career here.
It's just that when people talk about him, whether it's City fans or other fans, the first thing they mention is his effort and that he runs more than other players.
As us City fans know, he has far more to offer than just his energy. Sometimes i don't think Pep's system gets the most out of him is all.
That isn't a criticism of Pep, i just think he'd maybe stand out more if he had more freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.