Gabriele Marcotti SSN.

blue62

Cheer up those of you who are depressed about all the stuff in the media today. This guy is a very knowlegeable journo, working for an Italian sports paper. He says that the fact we even got close to Kaka shows we have 'arrived' on the world stage, and that no player at any club should be considered safe from our grasp. Now is there any other club in the world that you could say that about? We are loaded, and the rest are deep in debt, just remind all the rags of that.

Thats right, remind all those rags that you have all this money yet you are signing Craig Bellamy and a 2nd choice left back.
Don't worry..Messi will be here in the next 2 weeks with Ronaldo and Torres carrying his suitcases. :D

blue62 said:
Cheer up those of you who are depressed about all the stuff in the media today. This guy is a very knowlegeable journo, working for an Italian sports paper. He says that the fact we even got close to Kaka shows we have 'arrived' on the world stage, and that no player at any club should be considered safe from our grasp. Now is there any other club in the world that you could say that about? We are loaded, and the rest are deep in debt, just remind all the rags of that.

Thats the only bit of all this nonsence that has been spoken today that i have really taken any notice of. If nothing else world football knows about us now and even though the Kaka deal didnt come off its now known what we are trying to achieve. We will get there and as our owners have stated its a long term project and will bring success.

ssg2 said:
Thats right, remind all those rags that you have all this money yet you are signing Craig Bellamy and a 2nd choice left back.
Don't worry..Messi will be here in the next 2 weeks with Ronaldo and Torres carrying his suitcases. :D

I'm not worried. And your despicable club is in debt. RAG

ssg2 said:

Tick tock RAG - now fuck off back to your own site

ssg2 said:
very raggy, not nice.

There is a lot of sense in what he says, I thought exactly the same thing last night, once I had calmed down and started being a bit more philosophical. I do worry that the Robinho situation could damage things though. The spin could suddenly go from us being a club who nearly managed to pull off an impossible deal and who clearly mean business to one who missed out on Kaka and couldn't keep hold of their star player. It will all be about the perception of the club when it comes to future sigings so we need to handle the Robinho thing with great care, regardless of who is to blame.

blue62 said:

Thanks for that I have cheered up no end (seriously) I really respect Gav he is no bullshitter and has his finger on the pulse

ssg2 said:
Should we get you a rope now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.