Gael Clichy [Merged]

Re: Gael Clichy

richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
richards30 said:
sorry mate but are you actually a city fan???? you come across as abit of a rag to be fair?

Richards 30 you have got to be the politest poster on here by miles, all credit to you for that. However let me put your words to ANY1aBLUE into my words - what I think you meant to say was fuck off you negative meany mouthed prick and do not come back in here with your shagfuckeringly stupid views?
-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am --

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm surprised you've not been banned yet.

+1
lol!!! many thanks for the compliment BBS!! i try not to get too involved in slanging matches to be fair as topics constantly end up in pages of arguements which in turn slows the board down!! although i do have to stop my fingers every now and then from airing my views differently!! :-)

I was quoting YOU, you muppet! Its this sort of, in your words- 'twattish' ,unintelligent, stupidity that really winds me up. As soon as anyone speaks up and asks questions of the clubs' decisions - they're 'rags'. How infantile.
I was putting forward a reasoned arguement about why we are buying Clichy and Savic. If you dont want to discuss that in an adult fashion - then f##k off and don't bother answering.............

Fat Chance said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Benarbia said:
Am I missing the point with this guy???? He can't defend, great going forward but exposed horribly in big games. Is he that much of a step up from Kolorov? Who has now played in the league and will have a full pre season behind him

Thats back to front, He's good at defending but not so great going forward. for tackling and cutting passes out he's in the top 3 in the league and very fast too.

I can recall him getting round the back and having enough composure to pull it back (crown green stylee) for a team-mate without the need to smash it nipple height at no fucka in particuliar....so thats a start. Plus i ain't seen him spew out of the road of a ball kicked in close proximity to him incase it might really sting (a £50k a week sting) so thats another brucey bonus.

^PMSL

johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q1gigItt4Y[/youtube]

Anyone can look good on youtube. Even London Boys. What we really need to know is, what's he like on Football Manager?

Gael Clichy

ANY1aBLUE said:
richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Richards 30 you have got to be the politest poster on here by miles, all credit to you for that. However let me put your words to ANY1aBLUE into my words - what I think you meant to say was fuck off you negative meany mouthed prick and do not come back in here with your shagfuckeringly stupid views?
-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am --

+1
lol!!! many thanks for the compliment BBS!! i try not to get too involved in slanging matches to be fair as topics constantly end up in pages of arguements which in turn slows the board down!! although i do have to stop my fingers every now and then from airing my views differently!! :-)

I was quoting YOU, you muppet! Its this sort of, in your words- 'twattish' ,unintelligent, stupidity that really winds me up. As soon as anyone speaks up and asks questions of the clubs' decisions - they're 'rags'. How infantile.
I was putting forward a reasoned arguement about why we are buying Clichy and Savic. If you dont want to discuss that in an adult fashion - then f##k off and don't bother answering.............

What a cock

Stillsy said:
Its signings like this that excite me more.

7 mil for Clichy is just amazing. Top top left back that will be our number 1 choice in that position.

That young black striker from Caen aswell and Savic get me excited.

You scare me.

[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/2crn8cm.jpg[/bigimg]

seem like a lovely bunch, those gooners

Andouble said:
[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/2crn8cm.jpg[/bigimg]

seem like a lovely bunch, those gooners

the idiots don't know it's a fake account ...

Just shown you Clichy on SSN with Marwood walking in the entrance at Eastlands.....................

Just awaiting the offcial video on the OS now!!

Great signing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.