Gael Clichy [Merged]

Re: Gael Clichy

The Sun (I know, I know) says the contract is 65k a week. Reasonable if true. That would put him as one of the lowest earners in the first team, wouldn't it?

Johnny_on said:
Andouble said:
Gael_Clichy_12_682_1339417a.jpg

Thats Savic in the hat.... Two signings in one day..... Doesnt look 6'1" though

lol<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:
Can see Mancini playing him in midfield for some games he is so good on the ball

you edited in the word "him" mate? Thank god for that, I think Mancini is a bit old for our midfield!

Hahaha didn't edited it quick enough

and lol

Andouble said:
The Sun (I know, I know) says the contract is 65k a week. Reasonable if true. That would put him as one of the lowest earners in the first team, wouldn't it?

Yes. Although not surprisingly a 7k/week pay raise from Arse if their fans are to be believed.

Blue Haze said:
Andouble said:

Yes. Although not surprisingly a 7k/week pay raise from Arse if their fans are to be believed.

In modern football terms getting a £7k rise from £58k to £65k is pretty fair, in fact you'd be hard pushed to make any sort of claim he'd "come for the money" if those figures turn out to be accurate.

Manchester City FC
MCFC Manchester City FC
Gael Clichy is in the building... #mcfc
now

It's wierd... i don't even rate Clichy, i think he's wank. But when you see pictures of him at COMS, it's still exciting! Not sure how that works!

Tricky_Trev said:
It's wierd... i don't even rate Clichy, i think he's wank. But when you see pictures of him at COMS, it's still exciting! Not sure how that works!

new blue blood lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.