Re: Gael Clichy

Blue Smarties said:
Transfer%20Gimp.jpg
is that that andy burton goon????

Matty said:
Blue Haze said:
Andouble said:
The Sun (I know, I know) says the contract is 65k a week. Reasonable if true. That would put him as one of the lowest earners in the first team, wouldn't it?

Yes. Although not surprisingly a 7k/week pay raise from Arse if their fans are to be believed.

In modern football terms getting a £7k rise from £58k to £65k is pretty fair, in fact you'd be hard pushed to make any sort of claim he'd "come for the money" if those figures turn out to be accurate.

exactly him getting a pay rise of £7k is like us changing for extra £100 or something he's come for trophys!!!!!!!!! simple of that other fans from other teams can say wat they want but nay players thats joins now ie here for trophys no money!!!!

Blue Smarties said:

Haha, he's got nothing on Swanson. Old Brian even had his touch screen gizmo on the go today in their ''state of the art studio'' Least his fat fingers were working it properly today...

Blue Smarties said:

No matter how many times I see that pic it always makes me laugh. They role him out every deadline day and he sits there with his 6 phones living the dream the tool.

Tricky_Trev said:
It's wierd... i don't even rate Clichy, i think he's wank. But when you see pictures of him at COMS, it's still exciting! Not sure how that works!

Felt the same on the day we signed Kevin Bond ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.