Gael Clichy [Merged]

If Jose Enrique, Aly Cissokho or Leighton Baines sell for less than 15 mil than I'll strip naked and run down city centre singing blue moon. I don't think Wenger is going to replace Clichy with anyone. All the talk out of Emirates is to keep their fans quiets and its working. By the time the window closes they'll realize that Kieran Gibbs is all they have. This move was meant to put him in the spotlight and there's no reason why they'd buy as they've made it clear he's the future.

baines is the only available replacement which may be better. we would have had to pay the best part of 20 for the lad. just wasn't going to happen

monkey said:
" I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money, than you end up at Manchester city" Gael Clichy 2009

Times have changed son. That was 2 years ago - a lifetime in football. Everyone knows arsenal are no hopers now whereas we can win trophies and are safely in the champions league. Do try and keep up kid

The Fat el Hombre said:
monkey said:
" I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money, than you end up at Manchester city" Gael Clichy 2009

Times have changed son. That was 2 years ago - a lifetime in football. Everyone knows arsenal are no hopers now whereas we can win trophies and are safely in the champions league. Do try and keep up kid

But he did say it!!!!!

Danny Hoekman said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
monkey said:

But he did say it!!!!!

its just trash talk mate, he had a swipe at scum in his interview yesterday, when he said it the arse had just lost 2 good players to us and he was sticking up for his employer, pinch of salt comment

Danny Hoekman said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
monkey said:

But he did say it!!!!!

And it was fair comment at the time,to think otherwise would make you either very foolish or very blinkered.It is obviously still an enormous pull now,however,we are also now very genuine silverware contenders which provides another reason.....

the_tevez_wiggle said:
Danny Hoekman said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

But he did say it!!!!!

its just trash talk mate, he had a swipe at scum in his interview yesterday, when he said it the arse had just lost 2 good players to us and he was sticking up for his employer, pinch of salt comment

I know ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.