Gael Clichy [Merged]

Re: Gael Clichy

talkativesprout said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's wierd... i don't even rate Clichy, i think he's wank. But when you see pictures of him at COMS, it's still exciting! Not sure how that works!

Felt the same on the day we signed Kevin Bond ;)

Can't be any worst than that twat kolarov : )

Blue Smarties said:
Transfer%20Gimp.jpg

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Even though it's £7 million expect some papers to say it was £200 million with £300,000 a week wages...

I'm waiting to see how this is spinned negatively but I for one am very happy to have him with us for an incredibly low amount considering his talent :D

richards30 said:
saleblue16 said:
From Official City Twitter
MCFC Manchester City FC
Gael Clichy is in the building... #mcfc
looks like interview time for the os for tonight??

I reckon so, if last season was anything to go by they'd release a statement with a picture of the player first and a few quotes then say ''hear more from the player later'' I think they'll be a video interview sometime this evening.

talkativesprout said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's wierd... i don't even rate Clichy, i think he's wank. But when you see pictures of him at COMS, it's still exciting! Not sure how that works!

u think hes wank? hes 1 of the prems bet left backs but just went stale at the gooners. think he will be agreat buy best years still too come at only 26 prem proven and also champs league exp, think it will be a top buy and at 7m jesus bargin basement.

I just hope citykev28 doesn't see this as a spurious excuse to post that stomach churning picture of Gail Tilsley and her droopy spaniel's ears . . .

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
talkativesprout said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Can't be any worst than that twat kolarov : )

Little harsh mate for his 1st season. Kolarov needs time Clichy will give him a kick up the ass although we may see him futher forward this season like Bale for Spurs.

Tricky_Trev said:

His stats are impressive,this was posted in this thread earlier today before it was tidied up.

LeftBack_Defend.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.