Galaxy S3 restore problem

blueduff

My Galaxy S3 is buggered as every time I turn it on the flash starts going mental and there is no audio working on it at all, front speaker/back speaker/headphone socket/mic, nothing so I want to restore it to it's original state but there's nothing that I can find to show how to do this, I did a factory reset but that has kept the current version of the OS and the problem is still there. I want it like it was last July - no updates or anything.
Any ideas anybody?? Help would be appreciated!!

When you reset the phone it will just reset the operating system.

Your problems could be hardware related.

I would send it back to Samsung if you can mate, you should be under warranty?

My son has Samsung galaxy 2 yet as soon as he goes on the internet it just switches off
Any one had this problem or know what the problem is

CTID101 said:
When you reset the phone it will just reset the operating system.

Your problems could be hardware related.

I would send it back to Samsung if you can mate, you should be under warranty?

I think they might be hardware related, seems a bit strange if they are though as I haven't done anything to it and everything else works ok, I got it contract from O2 so might ask them. Didn't even think about any warranty and I dont really want to root it because if it doesn't sort the sound out I know that any warranty it had will be void. Cheers mate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.