Gallagher

danburge82 said:
cinnamon blue said:
i met him at wembley , hes a top guy
Everyone i've ever known who has met him has said exactly that. Most who've met both Gallaghers have said that Liam is the sounder of the two! I bet everyone slagging him have never spent a single second in his company!

I have to say I agree - I genuinely think it's a myth about Liam being an arse. Okay, I've not had much contact with him but I remember an away game at Watford during the Keegan promotion season. We bumped into Liam, Noel, and a couple of their mates at the top of the stand in the away end. Not to have a pop at Noel but Liam was far more up for a chat and wasn't anything like the kind of person that is portrayed in the media.

Sorry but I have to agree with the OP on this.

Surely there was a more suitable candidate for this?

s6n8d5.jpg

danburge82 said:
gordon from gorton said:
How the fuck can he get to games if he is touring in Japan?
It makes me laugh, i think people actaully think he tours Wembley, CoMS and the Milleneum and then sits on his arse for 3 years in London. When the reality is that he can be on tour for 12-18months promoting an album; has a few months off; then can be on tour for 24 months celebrating the album.. all over the world!

Don't forget as much as we love our club and have always thought we were a big club, before the Sheikh came along we were complete nobodies on the world stage and the ONLY person spreading the name of Manchester City Football Club around the world was Liam!

I think some people need to get a grip! I mean i don't find Les Chapman funny, and said so in his thread, but i didn't call him a twat and say i hated him (far from it, i'm sure he's a top bloke - as is Liam!)
''All around the world'', shirley?

;-)

bluechris11 said:
If I remember rightly, Slash thought the rags were in the FA cup final.
Surprised he can tell what day of the week it is!

It makes total sense that they have used an iconic Mancunian musician to promote this especially as he is a Blue and loves City so just leave him alone. They have tied it in with the soundwave the "mod effect" of the collar, fairly good marketing strategy as the Gallaghers, particularly this one have created headlines for years now.

Christ I hated the top starting to like it now...erm, maybe.

City!!!

Yawning Donkey said:
Believe it or not, he's an absolute gentleman.

Me and the lads met him the day before the final. He was outside his gaff as we were walking to the pub. Saw one of us had the shirt on and he spent the next 30 mins chatting away talking about, City, Manchester etc getting pics taken etc.

He misses home but like many blues, he has to work away with his job. That's how he sees it.

My perception of Liam changed greatly that day.

I'm glad I read that. Seems like he has matured a bit.

love the version of blue moon by liam top man, also starting to like the shirt. adverts going to be on skysports news soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.