Gallagher

Chicken Kiev said:
daveduke67 said:
2krccp.png

What a twat.

Why does the club insist on involving him - he can't be arsed making the journey up from London to watch us. Plenty of real fans do, ones who have to juggle family, work and finances every week - yet he can't be bothered to get someone to take him in the back of his luxury car whilst the nanny helps look after his kids and the price of his trip has been earned in interest whilst he's been puttng his socks on. Unless it's Wembley of course - then he'll be there in his executive box with his other 'CTID (when it suits me and doesn't involve a three hour journey)' friends

He's a b-list musician that few are interested in now - if he's our number one celebrity fan then I'd keep it quiet and certainly not advertise the fact on the OS.

I agree 100%. I am sick to death of hearing fucking Oasis every time I turn on MCFCTV and now they will start Milking this Morons new band who are absolute SHITE!!!!! The only message he sends to the fans and CITC is how to live an Alcohol, drug fueled life and besides that he looks like a wrecked has been..Oh he is lol.

I have said this many times on here but I will say it again. There is loads of new tallent in Manchester FFS use it.
One mouthy internet warrior you are chicken,first off Bennys a scumbag whose face we should all spit in+now Liam Gallaghers a moron,quite easy to put you in touch with either of them if you,re up for it?

Fookin hell! After reading some of the posters on here you'd think they'd prefer havin Eamon Holmes n Zoe Ball as our celeb fans!!! Its not as if theyve just started supportin City like a lot of the rag celeb fans did in the mid 90's, Prefer the Gallaghers than Hatton at least they dont sniff united players arses.

Didn't they help us out financially when we were in the shit? For that alone they could do what they want when they want and how they want.

goat867 said:
I really like his version of Blue Moon.

If you like this version, you should check out the cowboy junkies version, because up until the 2 min 40 sec mark, it's an exact copy (Apart from Margo Timmins has a great voice). Couldn't really care less about Liam or his band, but I have no problem with him representing us, he's obviously a proper blue.

monkey-trousers said:
Sorry but I have to agree with the OP on this.

Surely there was a more suitable candidate for this?

s6n8d5.jpg

Hear, hear...where's Colin Shindler when you need him?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMo' said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I really enjoyed the bluemoon kit video and the reaction on sky. He might have faults but he is alright in my eyes and having net him a few times over the years I've always found him to be a decent lad.

It appears that you can't win either way:
1- If he did nothing(he isn't a blue)
2- If he gets involved(he is using city to stay in the limelight)

Keep up the good work Liam and for the haters it could be worse.

I've heard that Zoe Ball and Eamon Holmes are doing a duet to promote the rags new kit.

James Nesbitt is on the bongos.

Mick Hucknall on vocals.

The other people were quite plausible until you mentioned the above! :)

Liam is a legend, if i was famous i would hope i would do it with the same swagger and i dont care attitude of LG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.