Gambling Ads on TV

Winchester

Team supported
Mcfc
Thought I read a couple of days ago,these Adverts were being stopped for around 6Weeks?

During breaks on Sky They're still being shown?

When the government are not busy with Covid, I think this is the thing that should be tackled. Most online bookies do not pay tax as they are 'offshore'. I would tax the adverts extra so that they have no choice.

If there is such a thing as evil (don't believe in god so there cant be) the gambling companies top the list.

I think it's great, attractive late twenties, all happy smiling faces and enjoying themselves in a 'community' of like minded friends, usually surrounded by bright colours......and they haven't got a pot to piss in.

Meanwhile, the directors and MDs of these firms are pissing themselves when they receive their annual bonuses. Fair play to them.

When the government are not busy with Covid, I think this is the thing that should be tackled. Most online bookies do not pay tax as they are 'offshore'. I would tax the adverts extra so that they have no choice.

If there is such a thing as evil (don't believe in god so there cant be) the gambling companies top the list.
As well as manufacturers of unhealthy food+drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.