Game of the season

Watford away was the best football we’ve played this season.

And I do sympathise with the Watford fan who thought it couldn't get any worse than last season's five nil. The RDAHMeedya were talking of Watford going into fourth place if they won!

The Napoli game was against the only opponents we've faced this season who were determined to win in style - and they got turned over in style! Cue the notion that Pep is ruining Italian defenders.

Arsenal was a pretty good game and played at some pace by both sides. City of previous seasons might have crumbled drop points. We then went up another gear and scored when needed.

In previous seasons if we conceded we knew the game was over. It seems not to matter if the opposition score, or when, or if they are in touching distance of getting a point, you know that somehow the attacking force will find another gear and some very good convertible chances are just a minute or two down the line.

Well,I’ll be alone in this, but for me it’s Watford. It certainly wasn’t the most important game so far, obviously. Chelsea and the two Napoli games much, much more important as markers. But we have thoroughly outplayed other sides so far. Watford was on a whole other level. They couldn’t get their foot on the ball! This is Premier League professionals we’re talking about, and professionals who were on a pretty good run up to then. We made them look like little lads playing in the school yard during the break, against a fully seasoned professional team. I’m not sure that I’ve seen anything quite like it. People over-use the expression ‘scoring for fun’ but that is exactly and literally what it looked like. It looked as if we were scoring almost as an afterthought, when we got bored with keeping the ball.

Chavs & Nap equally for the massage they sent to both leagues & possibly globally.

Due to the international make up of the squad we're getting very positive reviews in proper football countries....Brazil,Argentinia,Spain.

Who'd have thought it after Lincoln,York & Wycombe x2.

Manchester- The City of CITY thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.