Game of Thrones - Season 6

Just need Tormund to join in, he deserves a woman after chewing that fuckers face off... i don't mean my virgin botty either...yes it is virgin you cunts stop questioning my arse.

Tormund and Brianne are going to rut like a pair of wild grizzly bears at some point, destroying trees and building as they go.

I heard @stony took your virginity when to bedded down together, thus his new found love of the gingers ever since.

We can learn much from Wildlings i dare say good sir.

On a more serious note, that walk around camp ended with Davos remembering the red witch and what she can do to a man.
You saw it again later after the battle, interesting.

You know nothing TCIB

Davos is going to kick off again isnt he, cause a stir for Jon to sort out next week and Danny might actually be getting on a fucking boat to Westeros... after 6 series of threatening to.

Tormund and Brianne are going to rut like a pair of wild grizzly bears at some point, destroying trees and building as they go.

I heard @stony took your virginity when to bedded down together, thus his new found love of the gingers ever since.

He told you eh, bastard, mother always told me never trust a man who loves "the traveling community".

Haha for some reason i want to hear what Captain Zap Brannigan would say after a night with Brianne.

Tormund and Brianne deserve a house together, they would be good rulers i think.

My new term of endearment for saying by to a mate, happy shitting today riot :-)
xgVDEIn.jpg
xgVDEIn.jpg

I've decided the only way to watch GAME OF THRONES is to binge watch it. I only started watching it towards the end of last year and watched the first 5 seasons in 2 weeks. This season I started watching weekly but its not the same. Last night after watching that turgid shite (England) I caught up watching the last 5 episodes and it was loads better. The battle was up there as probably the best thing ever filmed for tv, Hardhome episode was probably the 2nd best .

I do think they should cut each episode to concentrate on 2 or 3 plot strands as this would concentrate things a lot more and bring more to the less enjoyable areas.

What a series though, even though they have "gone off book" I think they are doing a great job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.