Game of Thrones (season 8)

Can I watch the whole thing again in a month?

I started series 1 again on Friday night, I’m now on series 4 episode 6!!! Binge watching like fuck.

Making Arya the star of this trailer is an interesting move. It's either a huge red herring or she's nailed on for the biggest role of the season.

She’s my favourite character, some of the dialogue between her and the hound is hilarious.

Trailer is excellent. Can’t wait.

I started series 1 again on Friday night, I’m now on series 4 episode 6!!! Binge watching like fuck.

She’s my favourite character, some of the dialogue between her and the hound is hilarious.

Trailer is excellent. Can’t wait.

My favourite character too. If they kill her off I’m gonna have the serious hump. Reckon Jaqen H’ghar and her have unfinished business still....

Been rewatching myself. It's crazy how much you pick up on relationships between characters and minor plot points that end up being very significant. Still have seasons 5-7 remaining but plenty of time now. The last four episodes are going to basically be the length of full films as well.

Apro nothing in particular but Mrs S and I visited the palaces of Dorn last week. Not a sand snake in sight. Lovely place though.

Been rewatching myself. It's crazy how much you pick up on relationships between characters and minor plot points that end up being very significant. Still have seasons 5-7 remaining but plenty of time now. The last four episodes are going to basically be the length of full films as well.
Absolutely, I’m nearly at the end of series 5, been re watching for a few weeks 2 or 3 every night. Like you say, from episode 1 you really appreciate the long term writing of it and how back at the start the relationships were being laid for the end game. Really is fantastic writing and for once the adaptation into tv really does it justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.