Gangsta Talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JOGAMIGMOG, 10 Feb 2019.

1. KS55

KS55

Dear Mr Fortesque-Smythe,
    It's where it's at, bro.
    You gotta get wiv da program, see.
    Yours innit,
    I AND I.

2. ctid1894

ctid1894

It’s like every cnut is trying to create a fake persona on social media these days. All I can imagine is that it’s because they’re insecure with their own life. One of my mrs mates is 51, is a senior executive at a rather big company earning a small fortune. She owns three houses in Didsbury, she’s single, speaks like butter wouldn’t melt but her social media is horrendous. You would think that she was a council estate tramp, earning fuck all and working as a druggy hooker. All to attract a bloke because men are intimidated of her apparently.

3. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Not language but those fuckers with their jeans around their knees showing their skiddy boxers do my head in. Or the fuckers who wear shorts and flip flops with sunglasses on their head when it’s minus 10. Total tools the lot of them ya no wot a min

mancityvstoke likes this.
  4. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

I don't mind the people that genuinely have that accent. It's all of the other wannabe fuckers that put it on that do my head in. But it's hardly new. Ali G nailed it years ago.

5. nw42

nw42

I download nearly all the sport content on 5live for listening to at work, especially the football related programmes, I did give The Squad a try, Sunday lunchtime football chat and analysis, perfect for me I thought. It's absolute tripe and after listening to a couple of episodes I've banned it from my playlist, it's an hour of just the type of speak this thread is all about, painful to listen to.
    Here's a sample for anyone who hasn't yet had the misfortune, https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002d2s

6. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Its the yanks fault..! They have made us all fat and fucked our lingo up no end too ... !

7. Pell

Pell

u wot m8

8. These angin cunts need to learn to talk proper like what we do......know what I mean like?

Boss innit.......now wheres mi ream adidas trainors

Indaparkside likes this.
  9. Meatbag

Meatbag

10. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    It’s more an English young thing. I can’t understand a fuckibgvword they say. They all sound like people who have suffered a head injury. Totally American rap type pish. They aren’t In Colours, but by fuck they want to be. Embarrassing and moronic sounding. Putting on an accent that isn’t yours is a fucking embarrassment.