Gangsta Talk

Add to this, that awful KFC advert, where you can get a "bargin bahki for nie nie-ee nie, coz datz ow itz dan"

Mind you, local accents round the NW make me cringe, too

"I ad to go the ospikal, cos burnt meself on the kekkle"

Then there's idiots like Camel Gob and Wright, with their "Vey won free niw" bollocks. They get paid handsomely, to sound like a coue of gawblimeys. It sounds fik.

I agree. The sooner the Cholmondley-Warner's wrest back control of broadcasting the world will be a better place.

297.png

Add to this, that awful KFC advert, where you can get a "bargin bahki for nie nie-ee nie, coz datz ow itz dan"

Mind you, local accents round the NW make me cringe, too

"I ad to go the ospikal, cos burnt meself on the kekkle"

Then there's idiots like Camel Gob and Wright, with their "Vey won free niw" bollocks. They get paid handsomely, to sound like a coue of gawblimeys. It sounds fik.

would avoid KFC for this alone....never mind the food

This is just, so totally like different to when I was growing up and my crumblies generation would complain about the same thing.

Or when they were young and groovy and the old man would complain about youngsters today who should get their hair cut.

If only this happened every single generation.

It’s like every cnut is trying to create a fake persona on social media these days. All I can imagine is that it’s because they’re insecure with their own life. One of my mrs mates is 51, is a senior executive at a rather big company earning a small fortune. She owns three houses in Didsbury, she’s single, speaks like butter wouldn’t melt but her social media is horrendous. You would think that she was a council estate tramp, earning fuck all and working as a druggy hooker. All to attract a bloke because men are intimidated of her apparently.

Just in case she is, a hooker like can I have her number bro ?

I have 2 sons one just 17 and the other 21 neither of them have any great problem with the English language and seem to share my views on the issues raised on this thread. Neither have a better solution to it than mine either.

The solution is simple, it is commonly known as a fucking flame thrower which should be employed without hesitation or mercy in order to cleanse the streets of these pricks regardless of race or religion. Burn the fucking lot of them.

Further to this I would employ ex special forces guys to drive round looking for those who walk round wearing trackies sweat pants and baseball caps, upon spotting one of these wankers they would jump out of said van strip the offending cretin bollock naked set fire to the chavelrous attire and leave the **** to walk home stark bollock naked after a couple of straightening slaps of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 sons one just 17 and the other 21 neither of them have any great problem with the English language and seem to share my views on the issues raised on this thread. Neither have a better solution to it than mine either.

The solution is simple, it is commonly known as a fucking flame thrower which should be employed without hesitation or mercy in order to cleanse the streets of these pricks regardless of race or religion. Burn the fucking lot of them.

Further to this I would employ ex special forces guys to drive round looking for retards who walk round wearing trackies sweat pants and baseball caps, upon spotting one of these wankers they would jump out of said van strip the offending cretin bollock naked set fire to the chavelrous attire and leave the **** to walk home stark bollock naked after a couple of straightening slaps of course.

Amusing lack of interest in the laws of the land there blue.

Further to this I would employ ex special forces guys to drive round looking for retards who walk round wearing trackies sweat pants and baseball caps, upon spotting one of these wankers they would jump out of said van strip the offending cretin bollock naked set fire to the chavelrous attire and leave the **** to walk home stark bollock naked after a couple of straightening slaps of course.

Probably means you've brought them up responsibly to be honest pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.