Gangsta Talk

Amusing lack of interest in the laws of the land there blue.

You mean the laws of the land that have avoided our nation becoming a cesspit? Yes indeed the laws of the land that mean we can walk the streets safely, the laws of the land that have kept our nation a harmonious land of opportunity for all? The laws of the land that have ensured only wrong uns and delinquents have to sleep on the streets of our cities? The laws of the land that ensure that the sick and disabled are looked after and want for nothing, the laws of the land that make it possible for all to live with a fantastic police force and wonderful healthcare system that make all our soon to be more distant European neighbours look like tin pot banana republics?

You are very right when you suggest I have a distinct lack of interest in them, I can however assure you I do not find this state of affairs amusing, not even a little bit. Maybe I have a distinct lack of humour...but actually I laughed a great deal upon hearing tonights football results so on that basis I will maintain that I am more than capable of having a good laugh. What I fail to find amusing is the kind of bellends whom this thread highlights.

It’s like every cnut is trying to create a fake persona on social media these days. All I can imagine is that it’s because they’re insecure with their own life. One of my mrs mates is 51, is a senior executive at a rather big company earning a small fortune. She owns three houses in Didsbury, she’s single, speaks like butter wouldn’t melt but her social media is horrendous. You would think that she was a council estate tramp, earning fuck all and working as a druggy hooker. All to attract a bloke because men are intimidated of her apparently.

Where's the dating thread when you need it? Set me up with the power-crazed old bird and I shall post regular updates on our progress on here...

does my fucking box in ................don't know why................I often wonder how the Dad of a lad with a Pakistani heritage from say Bradford feels when he hears his 16 year old son speaking like he was born and brought up in Trenchtown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.