Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

At last! Martins have arrived almost two months late. I shall go to the river and look for swallows.
Hope they have time to breed sucessfully and the young are strong enough to fly south.

Two fox cubs , dad has a black bit on the end of his tail so does one cub and one has a white bit on the tail like its mum,

Dad was in charge a couple of nights ago , he sat barking at one to come back to him but the cub wasnt having it , kids eh , ha

The cubs are used to me being at the window chucking food out so they eat on the spot whilst the mum picks it up and takes it away

No big groups of badgers sadly , after the two attacks on zabba the garden has been tense ,i still see glimses of zabba , he lays low so doesnt come to the window till about midnight and quiet , i miss them but that is nature , it has been a privelige to be so close , it is nice to see the foxes run the garden for once

Two fox cubs , dad has a black bit on the end of his tail so does one cub and one has a white bit on the tail like its mum,

Dad was in charge a couple of nights ago , he sat barking at one to come back to him but the cub wasnt having it , kids eh , ha

The cubs are used to me being at the window chucking food out so they eat on the spot whilst the mum picks it up and takes it away

No big groups of badgers sadly , after the two attacks on zabba the garden has been tense ,i still see glimses of zabba , he lays low so doesnt come to the window till about midnight and quiet , i miss them but that is nature , it has been a privelige to be so close , it is nice to see the foxes run the garden for once
Do you live in a wildlife reserve?

Do you live in a wildlife reserve?
No, just lucky to live where i do ,i have given my massive garden to the foxes , badgers and the rest and my reward is to see them close up , even hand fed zabba the badger when he was a baby up to a year old when he got attacked twice recently ,now he keeps a low profile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.